Music Education in Group and Individualized Settings
Bloomington Community Education Youth Enrichment Programs offers music education opportunities for students age 7 through adult. Offerings include group (when available) and private piano, guitar and band instrument lessons. Registration for private lessons is not available on our registration website. For lesson availability and registration information contact Deb McKenzie at email@example.com or call 952-681-6108.
To access registration information about group lessons and all other youth and enrichment opportunities, visit our website at br.thatscommunityed.com
Private Instrument Lessons:
We offer affordable, individual, weekly 30 minute lessons for a variety of instruments including piano, guitar, and beginning band. Beginners through advanced students are welcome!
- 30-minute, weekly, afterschool lessons
- Offered at specified Bloomington schools
- Returning students may pre-register for the next session to keep the same lesson time and teacher.
Piano Lessons Beginner through advanced levels
- Students must be 7 years of age and oler to register
- Must have a piano or keyboard at home for practice
1 - 2 recitals per year (as per instructor
Guitar Lessons Beginner through advanced levels
- Students must be 8 years of age and oler to register
- Must have a 6-string guitar for lesson and practice at home
- Students must be 1 0 years of age and older to register
- Must have instrument for weekly lesson and practice at home
- 1 -2 recitals per year (as per instructor)
- Enthusiastic, patient and creative music instructors
- Variety of experience teaching lessons
- Variety of education and musical background
- Lessons are tailored to meet individual needs of students
- Employment Opportunities
Are you a Music Educator? Do you have a love for music and dance? If yes, and you would like to share your time and talents teaching young students, we would like to add you to our list of enthusiastic, patient, creative instructors. Please contact us and we'll arrange for an interview to discuss available opportunities in piano, dance, vocal and instrumental music.