It's easy to reserve space!
- Print out the appropriate request form (Facility Use Request form below) and fill in the contact information regarding your group. Please include contact name, name of the group, address, telephone, etc. A request form can also be e-mailed to you.
- Indicate what the "event" is and the dates and times you are requesting.
- Indicate the approximate number of people attending/participating.
- Select and rank your location preferences. You should indicate more than one as it may not always be possible to accommodate your first choice.You can also check on availability of space online by visiting the Availability Calendar site.
- Choose which facilities you would like to use from the groups below and check off the correct box on the form:
- Indicate any special needs you may have and include detailed instructions and notes that will assist us in fulfilling your requirements.
- Mail / fax / or drop off your request form with the Building Reservations department.
You will receive a customer schedule in the mail confirming your reservation. The Room Reservations Department will determine in which class your group belongs. This will determine your rental rate.
- Class I - ISD #271 activities and programs
- Class II - Bloomington athletic associations, Scouting youth groups, Election voting and Party Precinct Caucuses
- Class III - City of Bloomington sponsored activities
- Class IV - 501c3 Non-Profits, faith-based organizations, colleges and universities, other non-Bloomington youth groups
- Class V - For Profit organizations and individuals
Please also refer to Policies & Guidelines that will assist you in making your group meeting or event a success!
Facility rental charges may be assessed to the permit holder if cancellations are not received in the department within 2 weeks of the scheduled event. Class II users will be assessed full Class IV fees if notice of cancellation is not received.
All fees are due prior to the event unless arrangements have been made to have fees assessed on a monthly basis in which case a statement will be sent at the end of each month and is payable on receipt.
Bloomington Public Schools is using a service to electronically recover any insufficient fund checks returned to the school district along with a $30 state allowed fee. Questions about this service should be directed to e-CAP Customer Service at 877-898-8987.