Facility Use Classifications
- Class I - ISD 271 schools, activities, programs
- Class II - Bloomington youth organizations: high school booster clubs, athletics, scouting; political party meetings/caucuses
- Class III - City of Bloomington sponsored activities
- Class IV - 501c3 non-profits and faith-based organizations; colleges/universities, other schools; adult groups; non-Bloomington youth groups; local youth groups run by separate individuals, i.e. not a Bloomington youth organization , incl. AAU teams.
- Class V - Individuals and organizations engaged in for-profit gain
Permit Fee (Class II-IV) Rate: $20.00 per building
This annual fee will be billed on the first invoice. The permit fee is paid once for each building and covers the fiscal year July 1 through June 30.
The facility use rates are per hour and were approved by the Bloomington School Board in early 2015. They are effective as of July 1, 2015 and are subject to yearly review and change. Late weeknight (after 10 p.m.) and weekend usage requires custodial costs in addition to the rental fee.
Specialized kitchen equipment rental information